Our Commitment To Privacy
Cash-Pro, Inc. is dedicated to protecting your privacy while providing you with the highest level of service. As technology constantly transforms the way information is collected and distributed, we want you to know that we have implemented fundamental procedures and practices designed to safeguard the privacy and security of financial information about you.
- We employ safeguards to protect information about our clients and to prevent fraud.
- We do not provide information about clients to other companies for their own marketing purposes.
- For your protection, we do not sell or share your personal information.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the
Cash-Pro’s website. On some pages, you can make payments and request
information. The types of personal information collected, but not
limited to, on these pages are:
Credit/Debit Card Information
Checking Account Information
“Non-public personal information” is information about you that we obtain in connection with providing a product or service. We may collect non-public personal information about you from Information that you provide to us; Information about your services with your affiliates, others, or us; or Information collected during the course of providing a service or product.
How We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent that is absolutely necessary. With limited exceptions (see below), we do not provide client information to companies or others outside of Cash-Pro. You do not need to request this confidentiality; it is our standard practice.
In order to serve your needs, we may provide all of the information we gather to:
- Comply with a legally permitted inquiry by a government agency or regulator.
- Comply with Credit Reporting guidelines and submission of information.
- Others as permitted or required by law (such as to protect against fraud or in response to a subpoena).
Our Commitment To Data Security
Protecting your information is an essential part of our service to you. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the use of correct information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on-line and in person. This includes the following processes:
- We train our employees to protect customer information.
- We continually enhance our security tools and processes.
- We perform a thorough background screening on all new employees given access to information classified as Confidential and/or Critical by the Cash-Pro, Inc. Ownership Policy.
- Data encrypted during transmission and storage.
Information Access Restriction
We restrict your non-public personal information to only those employees that need it for the purpose of providing products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your non-public personal information.
Disclosure of Security Breaches
In the unfortunate event that there is a breach of security which would affect the privacy, confidentiality, or integrity of data which belongs to you, we will inform you of that breach verbally as soon as the breach is discovered, and via a written follow-up memorandum after post-mortem investigation is complete.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 812-422-4751 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.